I was in Little Vietnam | Little V



EN

Awhile back I was in Vietnam! Or, well, not really in the country Vietnam unfortunate but this restaurant where I was at called Little V did give me enough vibe and my head enough imagination for me to be in Vietnam.  The food and the spectacular interior is gorgeous! I did a little blogpost about Little V before, right here.

In today's blogpost will consist of more details.
I think it is safe to say that Little V is the current holder of my favorite Vietnamese restaurant in The Netherlands.

Please join me and check out my time at Little V below.  
NL

Een tijdje terug was ik in Vietnam. Nou ja, niet echt-echt in het land Vietnam helaas, maar wel in een Vietnamees restaurant genaamd Little V. Als je het interieur en het eten zie, dan snap je vast wel met wat ik bedoel en voel. Dan is het alsof je echt door Vietnam waan! Eerder had ik een mini blogpost over gedaan.

De blogpost van vandaag zal ik dieper op ingaan over Little V. Little V spant voor nu de kroon als mijn favoriete Vietnamese restaurant. Ze hebben twee vestigingen in Nederland namelijk in Rotterdam en Den Haag.

Lees mijn tijd bij Little V hieronder!


Lets eat outside!
Bold, tangy and colorful this is how my Vietnamese meal should taste like. With my favorite vinegar dippings of course.

My brother ordered:
Bún riêu LITTLE V noodle soup and green tea

The sister ordered:
Street style lunch box and Vietnamese coffee
Still on my wishlist: this coffee dripper but until then, I solemnly drink my favorite Vietnamese beverage at my favorite V place.

Bún riêu LITTLE V

My little brother K. enjoyed this dish and succeeded in handeling the fiery spiciness! The bowl was huge and richly filled with Vietnamese pork pie, crab balls, shrimps and vermicelli in crab broth. I took a nip of the broth and it was full of flavor and super yum!

Street Style Lunchbox
A Vietnamese lunch, served in 4 Vietnamese metal lunchboxes with 4 different surprise dishes inside as it was mentioned on the menu. I was so so excited to order and eat this! Since it was all `surprise` dishes I requested to one of the services to make it veggie/pescotarianfriendly as I don`t eat meat. That was no problem at all!

The 4 surprise dishes: 2 shrimp deep fried springrolls, 1 steamed Vietnamese springroll cut in half, a cold noodle salad with mini springrolls, greens and herbs and lastly another cold rice noodle salad with shrimp and prawn crackers. I enjoyed them all with the dipping and sauces!
I went down with these two badboys first since they were deep fried. Secondly I went for the cold noodle salad with the prawn crackers because I don`t eat soggy prawn crackers.
Sharing with my bro.

Then there was Tinder
Ah bonus material! Some time ago, also at Little V. My Tinder date mentioned that he was a huge coffee drinker and the first thing I thought was: Vietnamese coffee. Which my Tinder date never had before and so I grabbed this opportunity, offered myself and turned it into a Vietnamese-coffee date. Turns out it became more than just a coffee date and got expanded with other foods and even another date!
Rethinking this made me awkward-giggle all over again but for now I`ll just stop with this coffee date. Big sigh.
We shared desserts together! Go me. He got the triple chocolate mousse while I got the cheesecake with mango curd. With a huge glass of ice tea which I forgot what flavor it was again but altogether I`ve enjoyed every sip and crumb of it.
ADDRESS: Grotekerkplein 1093011 GC Rotterdam - THE NETHERLANDS

FOOD: ••••∙ 4,⁵/5
INTERIOR: ••••∙ 4,⁵/5
SERVICE: •••∙ 3,⁵/5
PRICE: •••∙ 3,⁵/5

Comments

  1. the soup looks great!
    i want to know more about your tinder date yayyy c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got really excited thinking I would get to read about your Vietnam trip hahaha. I love how Vietnamese food is so fresh and with so many veggies compared to a lot of other cuisines.

    Ohhh the tinder date sounds intriguing! Does that mean it didn't end well and you have stopped seeing the person?

    Nat // Dignifiable

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks delicious, and what a beautifully decorated restaurant! I don't think I've ever had Vietnamese food, but it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg they all look freakin delish! I have my love for Vietnamese food recently, especially for their coffee. You must must have that coffee dripper, it makes delicious coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, that looks sooooooo goood... the local Vietnamese restaurants here doesn't even look like that! Btw, just realized that it switches to Dutch when I hover the text... so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeeetje ben daar al heel lang niet geweest, maar het ziet er zo lekker uit! Zo cuuute zo op het einde, hoop dat het tinderdaten goed gaat, zie je snelll :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those broths look so rich with flavor! 🔮🙏

    www.patientexplorers.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the food, everything looks amazing!!

    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I want to know more about your tinder date too hehe! I got excited when I saw your title and thought you actually went to Vietnam for a split second, because my boyfriend just came back from there! Pho is my favorite Vietnamese food by far. I love how full of veggies Vietnamese cuisine has, definitely adds to the color (and makes it healthier too!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your amazing post, beautiful pictures as well, truly inspiring. Thank you for sharing, cannot wait for the next exiting post!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. how delicious! I think the rolls look the best. Great mix of veggies and meat!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all - yum. Secondly, I like how you snuck that date part in there. MORE DETAILS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls